- Each of our channel websites including : https://www.globalcyclingnetwork.com, https://www.globaltrinetwork.com; https://www.gmbn.com; https://www.embn.com;
- Our club subscription platforms including https://gcnclub.com;
- Our mobile applications (including the GCN App);
- Our content uploader page available at https://upload.globalcyclingnetwork.com/ (and those of each of our channels available via the same link);
- Our general websites (as well as any recruitment and other interactive elements offered within the same) including https://www.playsportsnetwork.com;
- Our events websites and event booking platforms, including https://gcnevents.co/;
- Our online retail sites, including: https://shop.globalcyclingnetwork.com/; https://shop.gmbn.com/; https://shop.globaltrinetwork.com/; https://shop.embn.com/;
- Surveys and quizzes operated by PSN from time to time; and
- Any of the social media pages for any of our channels (including, without limitation, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter, (regardless of where you visit them from).
1. Who we are
3. Types of information we collect from or about you
4. How we use the information we collect
5. How we share your personal information and who we share it with
6. Cookies and Similar Technologies
8. Data Retention
9. Your Rights
10. Additional Rights of California Residents
12. Third party links, sites and service providers
14. Complaints, questions and suggestions
1. Who we are
We are Play Sports Network Limited, registered in England with company number whose 08265494 registered office is at Chiswick Park Building 2, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, England, W4 5YB.
Our Services are directed to adults and not intended for use by children under the age of thirteen (13), and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of thirteen (13) and believe he or she has disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A parent or guardian of a child under the age of thirteen (13) may review and request deletion of such child’s personally identifiable information as well as prohibit the use thereof.
3. Types of information we collect from or about you
When you interact with the Services, we collect information that personally identifies you (i.e., information that would allow someone to identify you or contact you, such as your full name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number), as well as information about your use of the Services.
Information that you share with us
This includes personal information you submit to us through data entry fields required as part of your use of a Service including, without limitation, when you:
- purchase, access subscribe to or download our products or services (including a paid club subscription, signing up to a mobile application or a retail / event purchase);
- submit content including photos, comments, videos and other materials that you upload, submit or share via the Services ("User Content");
- create an account in order to use one or more of our Services;
- apply for a job with us (including through any third-party recruitment platform we may use from time to time);
- request marketing or newsletters to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, prize giveaway, promotion, quiz or survey;
- provide us with feedback.
When you submit personal information to us through any of the above Services, we may collect the following information from you:
- your name;
- your e-mail address;
- your physical address;
- your phone number;
- your gender;
- your User Content: please note that any User Content that you submit to the Services may be made public subject to the terms of the Community Guidelines https://www.playsportsnetwork.com/app-community-guidelines/.
- Please think about this before submitting the information and consider whether you want to make it public, especially if it includes sensitive information.
- any email or other communications, including attachments, which you send to us;
- where you are purchasing services from us, your payment information including cardholder name billing address; bank account and payment card details and information about the transactions such as the products or services purchased;
- your Facebook, Apple or Google login, where you use a Facebook, Apple or Google login to create or sign into an account with us; and
- profile data including your username and password for registering an account, purchases or orders made by you, your interests and preferences such as your marketing preferences and survey responses or feedback provided by you.
Information from your online interactions
We collect the following information from your interaction with the Services:
- how you access our Services and the devices that you use to access our Services. This includes collecting unique online identifiers such as IP address and your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this Services;
- any e-mail or other communications, including attachments, which you send to us through or in relation to the Services
Third parties or publicly available sources
We may receive personal information about you from various third parties as set out below:
- technical data from the following parties:
- analytics providers such as Google;
- advertising networks; and
- search information providers.
For further information about how each of these parties collect and use your data, please see the ‘Third-Party advertising companies’ section below;
- identity and contact data from data brokers, aggregators and publicly available sources;
- contact, financial and transaction data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services; and
- third parties that provide certain services to us within the Services, for example, facilitating and administering customer feedback forms and newsletter subscriptions, payment providers and third parties providing recruitment, booking and other services to us.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (which includes details about race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions etc).
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
4. How we use the information we collect
We use your personal information to provide and improve the Services, to communicate with you, to deliver advertising, and to develop and provide additional products, features and offerings, as explained in more detail below:
To provide, maintain, develop, and improve the Services, including to:
- make the Services available to you and allow you to participate in special features of the Services such as polls or quizzes;
- fulfil your requests for products, services or information;
- administer the Services and process your payment where you are purchasing the Services from us (including but not limited to using third-party service providers to process such payment);
- learn about how you use the Services, including by linking your activities across the various devices you use;
- analyse your use of the Services, including video consumption, playback and general content interaction in order to understand viewership and update and improve our Services, including but not limited to our content, features, scheduling, technology and products, and carry out targeted promotional activities;
- customize the content and advertisements you receive from us and our trusted partners and determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and advertising; and
- suggest similar products to you that you may be interested in and to understand which products appeal to our customers; and
- use IP addresses and device identifiers to identify the location of users and block any unauthorised users;
To communicate with you, including to:
- provide customer service support or respond to your inquiries, requests or comments (for example if you were to call customer services to ask for help and assistance then we would need to use your contact details);
- send you electronic newsletters;
- offer you additional information, opportunities, marketing, promotions, and functionality for our products and services and those of our subsidiaries and affiliated companies, our business partners, or third-party advertisers;
- where you have opted out of our marketing or objected to receiving e-mails from us, then we need to keep records of your preferences to ensure that we do not contact you if you have asked us not to.
For legal or other business purposes, including:
- complying with our legal obligations;
- to prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities on our Services, and to protect the safety of users and others on our Services;
Third-party advertising companies
We want to make sure that our advertising and marketing is relevant and interesting to you and our other users. To achieve this, we use third-party advertising and technology companies to serve ads and/or provide aggregated data to assist in serving ads when you visit or use our Services. This may include third party technology companies which collect data about you in order to build a profile of your preferences based on your activities when you visit or use our Services. We may also use these companies to automatically collect data from you when you use our Services in order to help us identify the ads that are served to you and what you do after seeing those ads. In addition, we also share data with providers of web analytics tools, such as Google, which we use to analyse your use of the Services.
We might also share your data with social media or other similar platforms, so that you and other people can see relevant content on that platform. For example, we may use the Facebook Custom Audiences service and share your e-mail address in a protected format with Facebook so that we can: include you in a custom audience that we will serve relevant advertising content to on Facebook; or create an audience of other Facebook users based on the information in your Facebook profile.
5. How we share your information and who we share it with
Sharing of personal information across Services
In order to access or interact with some of the Services we offer, you are required you to register for a Single Sign On (SSO) account. You will be able to access or interact with multiple different Services via this SSO account (for example you may purchase an item from an online store and subscribe for a mobile app. You agree to PSN sharing your personal information submitted to an SSO account across the various Services you may access or interact with through that SSO account. This helps us to build a better profile of your account and make the content you see more relevant to you.
Sharing of personal information with others
Additionally, we disclose information under the following circumstances:
- Third-party companies: When we share information with third-party service companies to facilitate or to provide certain services on our behalf. This will include:
- IT infrastructure companies that facilitate our provision of the Services to you such as providers of our platform (including for example Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform);
- Third parties who provide first level customer support on our behalf;
- IT support service providers;
- Payment service providers (if you pay to subscribe to our Services) who will process your subscription payments on our behalf; and
- Third parties who facilitate delivery and management of orders or subscriptions (currently including Green Snow Limited (order processing) and Realtime Despatch Software Limited (warehouse management). We are careful to ensure that any personal information processed by these providers is limited insofar as possible and that appropriate security measures are in place to ensure the safety of your information. For further details, please refer to the terms and conditions for our shop sites (as applicable), available at https://shop.globalcyclingnetwork.com/terms-and-conditions, https://shop.gmbn.com/terms-and-conditions, https://shop.embn.com/terms-and-conditions and https://shop.globaltrinetwork.com/terms-and-conditions;
- Third party organisations to process and display customer reviews of products purchased through our websites, which third party may be provided with order details including your name, email address and details of the products you have purchased, to enable them to contact you to ask for a review and for no other reason. You are not under any obligation to provide a review, but we're grateful for your feedback!;
- For purchases of tickets to events and festivals we operate from time to time, we may appoint third party organisations who will process your payment and / or booking information;
- Third parties who may provide you with a prize where you enter a promotional giveaway (where this is stated in the terms and conditions for any particular giveaway); and
- Other third-party service providers, for the purpose of providing or tracking our customers' use of the Services (which may include organisation providing remarketing services such as Google, Criteo, and Facebook), providing recruitment platform services and booking platform services to us.
These companies are authorised to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these Services to us.
- Merger or acquisition: When we need to transfer information about you if we are acquired by or merged with another company. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified afterwards via e-mail and/or a prominent notice on our Services of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- Sharing your User Content. Any User Content which you voluntarily disclose on the Services will become visible to other users of the Services.
6. Cookies and similar technologies
Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, scripts and SDKs are used by us and our partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers. These technologies are used in analysing trends, administering the Services, tracking users’ movements around the Services and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514; and
We have put in place appropriate security measures to protect your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet to us.
If you create an account or register with our Services, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password at all times.
8. Data Retention
9. Your rights
We will consider all such requests and provide our response within a reasonable period (and in any event within any time period required by applicable law). Please note, however, that certain personal information may be exempt from such requests in certain circumstances. In certain jurisdictions, we may charge a reasonable fee for processing your request, where it is lawful to do so.
If an exception applies, we will tell you this when responding to your request. We may request you provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity before responding to any request you make.
10. Additional Privacy Information for California Residents
If you are a California resident, California law requires us to provide you with some additional information regarding the “personal information” (as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)) we collect from and about you, and your rights with respect to your personal information.
- The Data We Collect About You;
- How is Your Personal Data Collected;
- How We Use Your Personal Data; and
- Disclosures of Your Personal Data.
California Information & Deletion Rights
If you are a California resident, the CCPA allows you to make certain requests about your personal information. Specifically, the CCPA allows you to request us to:
- Inform you about the categories of personal information we collect or disclose about you; the categories of sources of such information, the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share/disclose personal information;
- Provide access to and/or a copy of certain personal information we hold about you;
- Delete certain personal information we have about you; and
- Provide you with information about the financial incentives that we offer to you, if any.
Please note that certain information may be exempt from such requests under California law. For example, we need certain information in order to provide the Services to you.
Verification: We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before responding to a request, which may include, at a minimum, depending on the sensitivity of the information you are requesting and the type of request you are making, verifying your name, e-mail address, and physical address.
You are also permitted to designate an authorized agent to submit certain requests on your behalf. In order for an authorized agent to be verified, you must provide the authorized agent with signed, written permission to make such requests or a power of attorney. We may also follow up with you to verify your identity before processing the authorized agent’s request.
If you would like further information regarding your legal rights under California law or would like to exercise any of them, please submit your request using the following intake form:
If you prefer, you may contact us at the following toll-free phone number to make your request: +1-866-324-3637.
Notice of Right to Opt-Out of Sale of Personal Information
California residents may opt out of the “sale” of their personal information. Under the CCPA, “sale” is broadly defined to mean the sharing of personal information with third parties who are not acting as our service providers or who are otherwise not restricted from using data pursuant to an applicable CCPA exception.
Under the CCPA, “sale” may include allowing third parties to “collect” certain information, such as IP address, and/or browsing behaviour, through cookies and similar technologies, to deliver targeted advertising on the Services or other services. Advertising, including targeted advertising, enables us to provide you certain content for free and allows us to provide you offers relevant to you.
If you would like to opt out of our use of your information for such purposes that are considered a “sale” under California law, you may do so as outlined on the following page: Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Please note that we do not knowingly sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age without legally required affirmative authorization.
The CCPA further provides you with the right to not be discriminated against (as provided for in applicable law) for exercising your access, deletion or sale opt out rights.
California “Shine the Light” Disclosure
If a company shares “personal information” (as defined in California’s “Shine the Light” law, Civil Code § 1798.83) with third parties for their direct marketing purposes (e.g., to send offers and information that may be of interest to you), California law requires either providing a mechanism by which consumers can obtain more information about such sharing over the prior calendar year, or providing a mechanism by which consumers can opt out of such sharing. As discussed above, we provide an opt out for this sharing. If you are a California resident and would like to opt out of sharing pursuant to this law, please use the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link above.
Additional Privacy Information for Nevada residents
Under Nevada law, Nevada residents who have purchased goods or services from us may opt out of the “sale” of “covered information” (as such terms are defined under Nevada law) for monetary consideration to a person for that person to license or sell such information to additional persons. We do not currently engage in this activity, but if you are a Nevada resident who has purchased goods or services from us, you may submit a request to opt out of future “sales” activity emailing us at email@example.com. Please note we may take reasonable steps to verify your identity and the authenticity of the request.
Like many organisations, we may target banners and ads to you when you are on other websites and apps. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges, and we use a range of advertising technologies like web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers, as well as email and platform specific services offered by some sites and social networks, (for example Facebook’s Custom Audience service).
The banners and ads you see will be based on information we hold about you, or your previous use of our Services (for example, your search history whilst using one of our websites or the content you view whilst on our Services) or on our banners or ads you have previously clicked on.
We will collect and use your personal information for undertaking marketing communications by email. However, we will always obtain your consent before we disclose your personal information to any third party for such marketing.
If you wish to stop receiving marketing communications from us, you can click unsubscribe in any marketing email from us, change your preferences in your account settings or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Third-party links, sites and service providers
Where you provide data to a third party such as those outlined above, generally your sharing of data will be governed by the privacy terms of that third party, and unless otherwise stated we are not responsible for such sharing or for any additional personal information you may decide to provide to such third parties. You are strongly advised to read any relevant third party's privacy and cookie policies prior to any such sharing of data.
14. Complaints, questions and suggestions
Our Data Protection Officer can assist with all queries regarding our processing of personal information. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by e-mailing email@example.com. Please contact us in the first instance before exercising your right to make a complaint to any supervisory authority for data protection issues; we will do our best to resolve any concerns you may have.