Web Automation Engineer
This is an excellent opportunity for a Web Automation Engineer to join our testing and delivery team. It’s a great environment for learning with the opportunity to add value to a growing QA function. This is a contract role – starting in July 2022 and finishing in January 2024.
We are looking for someone with 2+ years of experience in web automation testing or coding, to help us bring forward our delivery and product quality. This is a great opportunity for someone to join our testing team and learn from experienced testers, but also put their knowledge and skills into practice and help to shape new and exciting products.
This role can be performed remotely in the UK, although the option to come to our Bath offices a few times a week is available. You will need the right to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop a sustainable and maintainable UI automation framework.
- Build tools to support automated releases on the GCN+ site, or other web products as required.
- Ensure user needs are understood and user stories contain effective, actionable acceptance criteria
- Plan, organise and monitor all phases of test automation across the web
- Work closely with all team members to ensure the quality of the product and software delivered is of a high standard
To apply for this job please visit careers.ikrut.com.