Website PlaySportsNet Play Sports Network
Redefining Specialist Sports Media
Play Sports Network, the home of the Global Cycling Network (GCN), is looking for an Art Editor to join the PSN Books team. You’ll be editing a variety of exciting book projects – and their marketing collateral – from start to finish, aiming to engage with passionate cycling enthusiasts all around the world.
This role is a hybrid role, based from our central Bath offices 3 days per week. Therefore, applications must have the right to work in the UK, and be able to come to the office for 3 days per week.
What you’ll be doing:
- End-to-end art editing of all PSN’s books – from initial concept to final printed books.
- Develop grids and layouts.
- Develop, source and create inspiring photography (and image manipulation), illustrations and graphics that bring the book subjects to life.
- Carry out digital and graphic design work for a wide variety of formats, undertaking amendments, layout, and image manipulation as required.
- Pre-press, file handling and print management.
- Work closely with the commercial and marketing teams to ensure that designs and visuals for books are on-brand, and within any commercial requirements.
- Create and deliver a variety of sales and marketing collateral to help promote, explain and present our books in the best possible way across a variety of channels and audiences (e.g. our online shops, for Amazon, across social media, PR materials and more).
When you’re not acting as the Art Editor for our books, you’ll be assisting the Creative Director and the wider GCN+ app marketing creative team with the delivery of the GCN+ global digital advertising and marketing campaigns.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ikrut.com.